TAFE SERVICE & WARRANTY
TAFE offers a LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
Advanced technology is the hallmark of every TAFE product and this translates to prosperity for farmers.
Below is a service competitor showing three examples of TAFE's.
TAFE gives you more time to farm and less time to worry.
TAFE offers a 3 year warranty - this means the supplier will cover the tractor for 3 years or 2 500 hours, whichever comes first.
WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY COVER?
Overall coverage of component failure on the machine under normal working conditions, excluding normal service parts and normal maintenance*
Overall drive-train warranty coverage, under normal working conditions, excluding electrical components*
WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY NOT COVER?
• Normal maintenance
• Lubricants, filters and consumables
• Paint (fading, chemical damage, fair wear and tear and accidental damage)
• Glass (windscreens, mirrors, headlamps etc.) is not normally accepted under warranty due to the incidents of accidental damage
• Wear and tear of clutches, brake linings and 3-point linkage components
• Electrical components
• Repairs and maintenance carried out by non-approved dealers
• Any fuel system components (i.e. fuel pumps, injectors, injector pumps) damaged due to contaminated fuel
• Engine failures due to malfunctioning fuel systems caused by contaminated fuel
• Traveling costs
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY:
• Machine has to be serviced by an accredited dealer
• Genuine TAFE parts have to be used
• Services have to be performed on time as per the machine specific service schedule (Refer to the operator's manual for specific
service intervals and important routine maintenance checks)
• Operator training and explanation of operator's manual/responsibilities need to be provided by the Dealer to the client
• NB: All TAFE tractors have to be registered with JBH Agri within 7 days of date of sale for warranty purposes
Failure to comply with these requirements will render the warranty void.
© 2020 JBH GROUP | Designed by CopperFox Kreative Dezine & Hook'em Graphics